Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stress

Try being a 50 + college student, in todays fast pace world. Why am I getting a second degree. I know I could just get a masters, but, with this major I would not get all the courses I really need. It is not about the degree, but, about the Bible. There is so much to learn when it comes to Religious Studies. And guess what? I really want to learn it. Add to the fact that I am Catholic, well 2000 years worth of knowledge there. I love all aspects of the subject. It is really our true History. I think about the 12 Apostles, and how they went to theirs deaths gladly. All but John were put to death. What did they know? Had they truly seen the risen Christ. What other explanation could there be. These men died with the Lord's name on their lips, they were not afraid. They knew there was another life for them. They had walked with and touched Jesus. I think about it everyday. This has been my saving Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment